TESSCO is committed to serving your needs online securely. We have 5 ways we ensure TESSCO.com is a secure system:
Access to TESSCO.com
- Your User Name and the password you create are your "key" to access TESSCO.com.
- You have the option for TESSCO.com to remember your "key" so future login is automatic and prompts for email and password are not required.
- If your PC is available to other users, you may decline the option to save your "key" to exclude unauthorized use of TESSCO.com.
- Customer level registration (account number but no PIN) provides access to relationship pricing, product availability, and the ability to build orders.
- Customer-Buyer level registration (account number and PIN) provides customer level access and the facility to place orders electronically.
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) is a twelve digit computer-created number and is assigned to authorized Customer-Buyer individuals.
Transmission of Sensitive Information:
- TESSCO.com uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard for encrypting sensitive information over the Internet.
- SSL ensures that you're communicating with TESSCO.com, and the information cannot be routed to another destination.
- SSL encrypts data transmissions.
- During the registration and buying process, TESSCO.com uses SSL.
Notification of Shipment
- Confirmation of shipment (email or FAX) will be delivered by the method and to the email address or FAX number established on your account.
- Please contact TESSCO to confirm these settings meet with your requirements.
- Future enhancements to TESSCO.com will provide the facility to change these settings on-line.
TESSCO Business Policies
- TESSCO products that are stocked in depth, uncut or unmodified may be returned in their original packaging for a refund or credit within 30 days. See the complete details.
Back to top