FieldFox from Keysight – The FIRST Handheld Analyzers with RTSA
Keysight has developed the industry’s first handheld analyzers with RTSA (real-time spectrum analysis) up to 50 GHz
- To Capture every signal in real time
- To Carry one integrated, rugged and lightweight unit (7.1 lbs)
- To Detect small signals once masked by stronger signals
- To Capture signals as narrow as 12 µs with 100% POI with full amplitude accuracy
Keysight knows that with the increase of wireless technologies in communication networks, one inherent challenge is interference. Regardless of the type of network, performance is always limited by the noise level in the system. Noise which can be generated internally and/or externally. In order to detect demanding signals and troubleshoot network issues, a real-time signal analysis (RTSA) capability is necessary for field test. In this paper, we will look at interference in various networks, discuss RTSA technology and its key performance indicators, and explore applications to troubleshoot RADAR, EW and interference issues in communication networks. Designed to help field personnel detect, locate and fix interference problems, rugged FieldFox handheld analyzers with RTSA also provide a battery life of about 4 hours.
FieldFox Handheld RF and Microwave Analyzers
- Carry precision with you
- Measure with confidence from 4 to 50 GHz - precise measurements agree with benchtop results
- Withstands your toughest working environments - rugged enough to meet MIL-specs
- Weighs less than alternative solutions- millimeter-wave models 30% lighter than other handhelds
- Choose to configure as a cable and antenna analyzers (CAT), vector network analyzers (VNA), spectrum analyzers and all-in-one combination analyze
RTSA – Real-Time Spectrum Analysis Option 350
Capture every signal with (RTSA) up to 50 GHz. You face real challenges in the field, including different types of interference encountered in both commercial (Wireless, I&M) and aerospace defense (A/D) wireless communication networks. Find the signals each time with RTSA!
This application note discusses practical strategies to overcome RF and microwave interference challenges in the field using real-time spectrum analysis (RTSA). Learn about the different types of interference encountered in both commercial and aerospace defense (A/D) wireless communication networks. Uncover the drawbacks associated with traditional interference analysis and get an in-depth introduction to RTSA and why this type of analysis is required to troubleshoot interference in today’s networks with bursty and elusive signals.
Learn More (PDF)
Keysight FieldFox Handheld Analyzers with Real-time Spectrum Analysis up to 50 GHz (60-second)
Discover Keysight’s FieldFox handheld analyzers with real-time spectrum analysis (RTSA) up to 50 GHz in this 60-second video. Now you can capture every interfering signal in real time with one integrated unit. See how FieldFox with RTSA empowers you to detect, locate and fix with benchtop accuracy.
Browse TESSCO's Keysight Technologies Product Offering: