- TESSCO SKU: 517517
- QTY/UOM: 1 EACH
- UPC: 729198566364
- MFG PART #: AAT-30
Sunsight AAT-30 Antenna Alignment Tool base unit integrates dual accelerometers (which are digital inclinometer and global positioning satellites) and laser range finding to take precise antenna alignment measurements. The AAT ensures designed coverage and improved carrier to interference-plus-noise ratios (CINR) for faster 4G LTE data throughput and better coverage for all networks, including 2G/3G. The AAT also captures extremely accurate positioning data (Lat/Long to +/- 30cm) This horizontal accuracy is a critical component for meeting the E911 Phase 2 location
requirements.This device requires smart phone, tablet or PC with WiFi connectivity. Soft Carrying Case p/n 7503, Wrist Cuff p/n 7504, and side mount and included with the AAT-30.
- Lightest Tool on the market only 3.6 lbs. and the mount is 2 lbs.
- 80% smaller than Classic AAT
- State-of-the-Art Technology: no cables, no software, no downloading, and no post processing required
- Field Proven Toughness: solid powder coated aluminum housing, weather resistant (works in rain/snow and desert heat), no internal moving parts
- Best Cost of ownership and now the lightest and smallest form factor, most features for lowest price.
- Now with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty!
- Measures azimuth, tilt, roll (plumb) and height (with laser rangefinder option)
- Produces PDF and CSV reports for closeout packages that are accepted and required by all carriers
- Uses GPS and GLONASS satellites, providing the quickest, most accurate measurements in the industry
- Calibration can be done in the field in less than 2 minutes
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.!