The Trylon 4.95.0503.000 T500 TITAN 32-ft self-supporting tower is ideal for lightweight, commercial duty tower applications like those found in internet service and SCADA networks. The TITAN model 4.95.0503.000 tower is survival-rated only and does not meet EIA design standards. The tower sections are built-to-order from 100% hot-dip galvanized all-angle components by TESSCO and will ship in a nested configuration to your job site, ready to assemble.
The 4.95.0503.000 32-ft tower kit includes all of the 8-ft tower sections you'll need to assemble the complete freestanding structure. You get:
(1) 4.95.0052.000 Tower top section #5 with 1.9-in OD x 8-ft pipe (includes angle frames and U-bolt assembly)
(1) 4.95.0061.000 Tower section #6
(1) 4.95.0071.000 Tower section #7
(1) 4.95.0081.000 Tower section #8
(1) 4.81.0109.000 Anchor stub leg #9 for concrete embedment
All necessary splice hardware for connecting the sections together.
Don't forget your safety climb system, anti-climb shields, grounding kit, and antenna mounts.
Normal soil foundation designs are found below in the Attachments section. Geotechnical surveys are always recommended prior to any tower installation. If you would like for TESSCO to recommend a tower for your particular application please fill out and submit a TESSCO Tower Design Questionnaire.