|Tower Height||20 ft
|Tower Series||Series 1
|Leg Connection||Bolted splice plates
|Climbing Application||Step bolts
|Mfg. Warranty||1 Year
The Sabre S3A Series LDA pre-engineered self-supporting tower will change the way you think about pre-engineered towers. The LDA is simple-to-erect and strong enough to handle even the most demanding loads. And with seven different series from which to choose, there's sure to be an LDA model to suit your project needs. The S3A Series LDA towers are available in heights from 20 to 150-ft.
All towers are designed per ANSI/TIA/EIA-222-G-2005. The LDA is a three-legged self-supporting tower constructed of all-angle knock-down leg and bracing sections. All steel parts are hot-dip galvanized to ensure uncompromising integrity in even the most severe climates.
The effects of torsion have not been considered in the EPA values shown. These EPA values are correct for symmetrically loaded instances where torque is not present (such as one top mounted antenna at the center of the tower, or three leg mounted panel antennas symmetrically mounted around the tower). Should torque be present, the allowable EPA value shown will be reduced and in some cases this reduction may be significant. Please consult your TESSCO representative to determine if torque need be considered and how much the allowable EPA value will be reduced due to its inclusion.
Materials that are included with each structure include tower legs, diagonals, splice plates, and connection hardware. Foundation materials are ordered separately. In order to determine the proper foundation design and materials it is important that you consult with your TESSCO sales representative prior to placing your order.
- Tower designs are in accourdance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-222-F-1996 or ANSI/TIA-222-G-2-2009
- Design assumes a dead weight of 100-lbs and center of EPA applied at 1-ft above the top of the tower
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-222-F-1996 and ANSI/TIA-222-G-2-2009 recommend that designs be evaluated by a registered professional engineer for each specific application
- Design assumes a total of (6) ½-in lines with (2) lines bundled directly to each tower leg
- All antenna installations must be grounded in accordance with local and national codes
- Tower is designed for optional step bolts on (1) leg alternated vertically on 1-ft 3-in centers. Step bolt option must be purchased seperately
- Tower materials include tower legs, diagonals, splice plates, and hardware. Foundation materials ordered seperately.
- An EPA value of "-" indicates design does not satisfy requirements of the standard for this configuration.
- Tower Safety Climb System
Clicking on a link will search for accessories by the brand and model