|Description||The NXU-2a is a general purpose stand-alone device that interfaces full duplex audio, one RS-232 port. Uses RoIP (Radio over IP) technology. Purchase radio-specific cables separately.
|Item Weight||1.1 lb
|Mfg. Warranty||18 Months
The NXU-2a (Network extension Unit) uses RoIP (Radio over IP) technology to enable radios to be interconnected across the room or around the world. It is intended for use with radio communications consoles, communications radios, and JPS products such as the ACU-M and ACU-1000.
- Enables the formulation of low cost, extremely flexible radio communications networks.
- Multiplexes voice audio and data over a standard Ethernet network.
- Uses existing network infrastructure, eliminating the need for leased lines and microwave sites.
- Eliminates the requirement for pilot tones and other inbound signaling.
- Facilitate centralized control of a communications network from a single computer.
- No moving parts and requires no periodic shutdown or maintenance.
Clicking on a link will search for accessories by the brand and model