|Description||RF health & Safety online course with certification exam. Self-paced. Username and password required.
|Dates||Self-paced. Username and password required
|More Information||Enter this e-Learning SKU for required quantity on customer worksheet. Click CONFIRM PRICE. A worksheet ALERT will indicate configuration is required. Click configuration symbol on product line to add student names and email addresses.
Employees who are required to work in RF environments must receive training on Radio Frequency or RF exposure in the workplace. This course is designed to train employees who works on rooftops, on or near radio tower installations, in the wireless industry, or in a manufacturing setting. This course will cover the important elements such as the Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE) ANSI C-95 standard. Other subjects include regulations covering workers and the general public, power density, antenna types and personal protective equipment (PPE). There will be a two intermediate learning games and a final quiz. Upon completion of the course and a passing score of 75% the student will be given a completion certificate and wallet card. This subject requires an annual refresher. Call for more information. Approximate course length: 60 minutes
- RF Safety study options include a private class or online individual study (SKU 395103)
|Order entry instructions for online course (Ordering online)|
- Enter SKU number for appropriate quantity on your worksheet.
- Scroll down to Special Instructions box to enter student name(s) and email address(es).
- Click "Save" to add more items or "Confirm Price"
- Return to Order Options to close out your order.
- Select "Advanced Options"
|Order entry instructions for online course (Phone order)|
- Provide SKU number and quantity.
- Provide student name(s) and email address(es)
Clicking on a link will search for accessories by the brand and model