|Description||The RFA-4005 is supplied with one 12741 (RFA-4005-020) crimping tool frame and two die sets, the 44820 (RFA-4005-01) and the 58038 (RFA-4005-02). All contained in a durable, padded, self-storage case.
|Cable Type||RG-8/U / RG-58/U / RG-59/U / RG-141 / RG-142 / RG-213/U / RG-214/U
|Cable Size||3/8 in / 1/4 in
|Replacement Blade Kit||N/A
|Hex Crimp Size||.068 in / .100 in / .213 in / .255 in / .128 in / .429 in
|Overall Length||11 in
|Mfg. Warranty||1 Year
The RFA-4005 and RFA-4006 crimp tools are precision manufactured of high-carbon, heat-treated, stamped steel and designed for smooth and rapid die closure. A simple pressure adjustment resets the scissors ratchet mechanism to compensate for different crimp dies and crimp forces. When the correct die is used, the full cycle ratchet will not release until a clean and tight crimp is achieved. Should a mismatch occur, the disengagement lever quickly releases the ratchet mechanism.
- Handle(s) housed in durable, padded self-storage case
- High-carbon, heat-treated stamped steel
- Smooth, rapid die closure
- Disengagement lever for quick release
- Simple adjustment for die size and pressure requirements
- Auto release with completed stripping with correct die size
Clicking on a link will search for accessories by the brand and model