State Exemption & Resale Certificates
We strive for 100% sales tax compliance on all transactions and require our customers to establish their sale tax exempt status with us to ensure accuracy.
How to Establish State Sales Tax Exemption
Choose from a variety of enhanced credit options, including:
- Select the applicable certificate or certificates from our state-by-state list based on your “Ship to” locations and your exemption type for states where you are registered to collect sales tax.
- If you exempt for reasons other than resale and there is no appropriate Exemption Certificate Listed, please send your state-issued Exemption Certificate.
- Submit your completed and signed certificates to SalesTax@tessco.com or fax them to 410.229.1619 with your Tessco account number included. Please note, we can only accept documents that are complete, signed, and dated. Exemption cannot be established using tax permits, licenses, registrations, or W9s.
States Where We are Registered to Collect Sales Tax
UNIFORM SALES & USE TAX EXEMPTION/RESALE CERTIFICATE – MULTIJURISDICTION
Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement Certificate of Exemption
States Where We Are Not Registered to Collect Sales Tax
You will not be charged sales tax. If any of your purchases are taxable you are responsible for paying tax directly to the states.
- Louisiana - Please forward your state-issued Resale Dealer Certificate Form R-064 or Limited Resale Dealer Certificate Form R-1055.
- Maine - Please forward your state-issued Annual Resale Certificate.
- Mississippi - Please forward your state-issued permit.
- New Mexico - Please forward your state-issued Nontaxable Transaction Certificate.
States with No Sales Tax