|Battery Life||200 h
|Color Grouping||Yellow / Black
|Item Height||7.8 in
|Description||RadMan XT RF Personal Alarm. E field sensor is rated 3 MHz to 40 GHz, H field sensor is rated 3 MHz to 1 GHz. Operating over the maximum frequency range and generally shaped to match the higher level of 2 tier standards. The data logger can log over 1600 sets of data and be reviewed whenever there is a need, similar to an Aircraft Flight Data Recorder.
|Item Length||1.6 in
|Minimum Frequency||3 MHz
|Maximum Frequency||40 GHz
|Mfg. Warranty||2 Years
All RadMan monitors are multi-function tools. With the RF absorber cap off, the RadMan functions as a simple instrument with isotropic detection and 4 level indicator LED's that provide an approximate indication of field strength. All models can also be used as a simple area monitor. The ESM-TS Interface Set (Sold separately) allows the user to download the data collected by the XT Series monitors to a PC.
- Shaped Frequency Response matched to your standard
- Simultaneous E and H Field Measurement
- Data Logger records continuously (RADMAN XT Models)
- Isotropic Response when used off the body
- Optical Interface can be used "Real Time"
- Multi-function: Can be used as a Personal Monitor for leak detection and simple measurements
Clicking on a link will search for accessories by the brand and model