TESSCO has a team of Solution Architects with direct industry experience to support every TESSCO system. They take our customers' unique requirements and turn them into custom solutions.
Over 200 years of industry experience across all:
- Tier 1 and regional cellular carriers
- Major wireless ISPs
- Major manufacturing partners
Consultations are available upon request to assist with hardware selection across environments and intangibles to ensure your solution is built and delivered on time, on budget and at the lowest total cost.
System Design Support
TESSCO designers use industry-standard software tools and can provide a complete bill of materials, link budget calculations and graphical design layouts for every system TESSCO supports and sells, including:
- Path calculations, determining the proper configuration for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint systems based on site locations and throughput requirements.
- Tower calculations, determining the proper tower based on wind and ice loading. PE Stamped Drawings are available to secure proper build permits for towers.
- Battery backup systems and solar powered systems for remote sites.
- Complete security camera systems.
- In-building iBwave certified designs with heat maps and schematics including a complete bill of materials.
When you're pulling together a full solution, consult our Solution Architects on all the pieces required. This team of sales engineers will discuss your project requirements, collaborate on product selection, and ensure you're not missing any critical elements.
FCC License Coordination
This FCC License Coordination Service applies to all of TESSCO's licensed-radio manufacturers. The service includes:
- Frequency Coordination
- Preparation and release of a Prior Coordination Notice (PCN)
- PCN Modification
- PCN Renewal
- Interference Case Resolution
- Issue Supplemental Showing
- Preparation of FCC license application (Form 601)
- Preparation of FCC construction completion notice (Schedule K)
TESSCO has a wide variety of financing and leasing options to help you secure the capital you need, allowing us to design the right solution to support your project.
Terms and Credit
In addition to traditional financing choices, TESSCO can support your purchasing requirements with a variety of enhanced options.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- Extended Terms
- Personal Guaranty
- Cross Corporate Guaranty
- Standby Letter of Credit
- Assignment of Proceeds (AOP)
- Joint Purchase Order
- Blind Lockbox Accounts
Floor Planning Financing
Large projects can require increased financial capacity. TESSCO works with industry-leading partners to facilitate your business growth. Our approved third-party partners include:
Manage your cash flow, maximize your working capital, and predict your monthly billings by leasing equipment. This flexible option can be ideal for high-price equipment including radios, test equipment, and Wi-Fi systems.