SureCall's Force8 is the first bi-directional cell signal amplifier for the 5G network. This is a HetNet and HetGen solution that improves cell service for every US cellular network and all cellular generations including 3G and 4G LTE Force8 improves 5G cell service for the T-Mobile (600 MHz band).
It is an industrial grade cell phone signal booster equipped with Sentry to allow remote access to make adjustments to the system anytime and anywhere via desktop or mobile application (iPhone, Android).
- First 5G signal booster that improves 5G service inside buildings for the T-Mobile (600 MHz) band
- Improves 3G and 4G LTE voice, text, and data signals for every US cell carrier, including the Sprint (800 MHz) and AWS-3 bands
- Eliminates dropped and missed calls in buildings up to 80,000 sq ft
- Built-in Sentry remote monitoring system allows cloud controlled adjustments to the booster anytime and anywhere via desktop or mobile app (iPhone, Android)
- Each band is independently configurable to function in the most challenging environments
- Customizable kitting and multi-amplifier scalability provide the flexibility to accommodate any floor plan
- Best-in-Industry 3-year warranty
WARNING. This is NOT a CONSUMER device. It is designed for installation by FCC LICENSEES and QUALIFIED INSTALLERS. You MUST have an FCC LICENSE or express consent of an FCC Licensee to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation.